Who We Are
We are The Sunday Group, a limited liability company registered in the state of Georgia in the U.S. This site was formerly operated by the Center for Church Communication (CFCC), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com
We may collect the following forms of personal information: Name, email address, phone number, mailing address, location data, IP address, profile picture, credit card number or other payment information, church name and information, social media links/usernames, interests, and more.
We use this information for the following purposes:
- Communication: To share and offer our services, both for marketing purposes and customer service, as well as to get your feedback and input on what we do.
- Administration: To administer your account and provide access to tools and services. This includes payments for services, products, events, etc.
- Research: To statistically analyze user behavior and activity, measure response, and collect relevant data on the industry.
- Advertising: To send relevant offers and information on behalf of our sponsors and partners. This may included targeted ads based on your personal information or browsing history.
This information is submitted to us by users, either directly or indirectly through forms, browsers, cookies, or other technical means of tracking online users.
Data may be stored indefinitely.
Kids are the future of the church, but we don’t intentionally market to children. There are specific laws in place to protect kids online, so we encourage kids to talk to their parents/guardians and not sign up for our services themselves. We do not knowingly collect the personal information of children under 13. If you believe we may have collected a minor’s information without a parent/guardian’s consent, please contact us at the info listed above and we will delete it.
We use a number of third-party software and plugins to perform various functions across our sites. These include data analytics, advertising, social networks, email newsletters, lead magnets, credit card processing, event sales, and others. All of these services have their own privacy policies that dictate how your information is handled. In most cases, these third parties are using your personal data to perform essential tasks (deliver email newsletters, process payments, etc.).
Specific third parties:
- Amazon Associates: We participate in this affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Facebook: We offer a private Facebook group for our members, as well as operate a number of pages for communication and marketing purposes.
- Google Analytics: Learn how Google uses your info.
- Twitter: We maintain several accounts for communication and marketing purposes.
- Stripe: For credit card processing.
- WordPress: We use WordPress and related themes and plugins to power our various sites, including a number of services such as Gravatar for profile images and various contact forms.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. We’re just trying to be as transparent as possible about the third party services we work with that may interact with your personal data.
While the cookies that you eat are delicious, you can’t eat an online cookie. In the web world, cookies are a way for websites to track users. It’s a bit of information that’s stored on your computer and allows us to track your experience. Cookies don’t collect or store any personally identifiable information. You may also delete or block cookies, though some parts of our sites may not work. Most web browsers give you some control over cookies through the browser settings.
Affiliate Links Disclosure
We use affiliate links with Amazon.com and a few other sites, meaning that we receive a small portion of any purchases you make after clicking on our links. It’s not much cash, but it helps pay the bills. It’s a simple way you can support the work we do.
We often review resources (such as books), and sometimes publishers and creators send us those resources for free. They’re hoping we’ll review their stuff, but we want to be transparent about the fact that we may have received resources or services for free. We try not to let that slant our editorial perspective.
All material on our sites is owned by The Sunday Group, LLC. While it is available online and through RSS, that does not constitute permission to reprint material. Without permission you are welcome to link to our site or any of our content or excerpt up to 200 words of our content (or not more than 50% for posts shorter than 200 words), as long as you include a link to the original content. Our permission is required for any reposting, reprinting or translation.
Changes to This Policy
We may make changes to this policy from time to time. We encourage you to check this page for any updates. We will note when changes have been made by updating the date of the ‘last update’ below. In some cases, we may provide additional notice including announcements on our site(s) or notifying users directly via email. If you keep using our sites and services after any changes, that constitutes acceptance with those changes.